Monday, October 11, 2010

Blog design update

I just figured out how to replace my background picture on my blog.  That's the sun setting over Turkey as I take the train back to my site.  We're pretty close to the border here.  Wander too far, and border guards from Russia will take you aside for a little talk.  Since I don't speak Russian, and they don't speak Armenian, that's probably a bad idea.  Go the other way far enough, and you'll meet up with the Azeri border guards.  They'll probably speak Russian too, but they're not really interested in talking.  Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, and here I am, stuck in the middle with you.

Here's that picture, BTW

1 comment:

  1. They have a very fast and a rapid service! Including the best customer service I have ever received, https://www.a1autotransport.com/ship-car-to-armenia.php is surely one of the best!

    ReplyDelete